Team Work makes the Dream Work
We have researched and analyzed hundreds of roadmaps, and watched projects rise, thrive, and fail. What sets us apart? What is our unique competitive advantage?
- Our willingness to do the hard, tiring work, day after day until we achieve our goals
- Our team, experience, out of the box thinking, and demonstration of short term executions
A collective 76 + years of design, creativity, business operations, financial understanding, commercial know-how, and idea generation. Wrapped into 5 core individuals. Curators are the new creators, and consumers, are going to be willing to pay someone with good taste to help us sort through the ever-growing mass of information at our fingertips.
My goal as founder of a startup should be to fire myself from all key roles by hiring people smarter than me.
99 Anons, real degens tbh. The frens we made along the way, way too many to list, but here are a few notables; Girth, Jacob, Flame, Abipup, Apollo, b3n, CMill, debranko, Dionne, DKD, Droste, Dudemyguy, ET, Eagle, El Ohmbre, electo, Emilos, FattyBagz, Fibo, Fogmonkee, Greg, Grendel, Groggy, Gunnar, Icedcool, jFarms, KD, Kouros, Liza_ch, Luis, m-j-r, Mark11, Mike, Montgomery, Nen, Niki, Noral, OhmerSimpson, P-one, Qwercus, SwarzeKatze, Seco, Shreddy, Simmayor, Sirz, Smoove, spicyfist, spoys, Stablino, Swagaman, Tayy, Tesa, The DonFather, thekerp, tigerking, tigerlilly, tokes, tomawok, trickfinger, vanilladephia, vengist, wartull, whiskey, yellow, esdotge, ...
Integrating members into a DAO is not as straightforward as it sounds. Effective onboarding needs to be designed, executed, and scaled with the community. Individuals need support finding their way, but prescriptive approaches conflict with the DAO ethos of autonomy. On top of that, onboarding is a massive lever for long-term engagement and retention. For individuals joining a DAO, the process can be overwhelming and confusing, especially for those who are newer to Web3. We need scalable onboarding pathways that help individuals find their way into and within DAOs without getting lost. Web1 allowed everyone to share ideas. Web2 allowed communities to form and discuss those ideas. Web3 will enable those communities to leverage financial capital and go from discussions to action.
To date, experimentations to create a more seamless onboarding process have been:
1) Tag-Selection, 2) Token-Gating, 3) Gitbook Documentation, and 4) onboarding calls.
- LiveTheLifeTV Stewards will assign you a tag
- That will unlock a channel where you can ask us anything
- After Proof Of Attendance (POAP) in the onboarding calls ...
- That will unlock the DEWORK app to find ways to pick up bounties.
- The bounties you completed will help Core Team to assign your role